Friday, November 20, 2009
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Monday, November 16, 2009
It was finally the night of the party. The keg was tapped and the sweaters were on. Everyone was having such a great time. Stacey wanted to share her great time with Penny Lane. She brought up Penny Lane and fed her a little bit of birthday cake.
The next morning Stacey awoke to a fish bowl full of birthday cake! “How did this happen?” Stacey thought. She new at once she must clean out her fish bowl. During this cleaning she was talking to her roommates about how one time her sister dropped her fish down the sink. She looked down and realized Penny Lane was gone!!! She was down the sink! Stacey reached her hand down the drain and felt Penny Lane flopping around. After many failed attempts, Stacey pulled Penny Lane out alive. From that day on Penny Lane swam like a cork screw.
When it was time to visit home for Thanksgiving break Stacey brought Penny Lane along with. Stacey’s mom thought that it would be a good idea for Penny Lane to stay at home until Stacey returned for winter break. It was a sad couple weeks for Stacey without her friend. She counted down the days until she could see her again. When the day came for these friends to be united, Stacey raced home to her parent’s house and ran through the doors. She looked everywhere but could not find Penny Lane! She asked her mom who nonchalantly told her that Penny Lane died the day after she left back after Thanksgiving break. She forgot to tell her! It was a very sad day indeed for Stacey.
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Fast forward 15 minutes...
At the beginning of this presentation the opening speaker welcomed the first lady of Colorado to this presentation. The first lady stood up and IT WAS THE LADY THAT WAS IN THE BATHROOM!!! So now the Governor of Colorado’s wife knows about Kaitlyn's peanut sized bladder.
Monday, November 9, 2009
Monday, November 2, 2009
Some things I would like to tell you:
1.Today I walked around the entire library before realizing my pants were on backwards.Just another day in the life of Stacey.
2.I woke up sunday morning with Michael Vicks signature on my arm...NOT OKAY!
3. At Taco Bell the ther day I slipped on the ice and ate it. I threw my food at my roommate on accident. My knee popped and it still hurts.When I got home I realized they put beef in my food when I specifically made clearly not to do because I am a vegetarian. I had to go back and they gave me free cinnimon twists (probably because I was so nice to them even though I was secretly LIVID!)
4. I was Lady Ga Ga and Luigi for Halloween. What were you? I will probably put pictures up cause I worked hard on the outfits.
PS I didn't wear a Luigi hat due to my abnormally large sized head and I was not being a slut intentially when I was Lady Ga Ga...she really wore that and I love her.
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Character: You are a 20 year old (almost 21!) short blond girl named Stacey. You are not that strong physically but super sassy. You tend to get scared really easily.
Setting: Greeley Colorado. It’s a small rural farm town that is full of so many gangs! You live a little too close to the railroad tracks if you know what I mean. Next to your house there is a concert venue. Your back lot is a scary and dark. It is 9:30 at night and really, really dark and cold.
Situation: It is Wednesday and you are taking the 1/4th Latina you have in you to make a meal for your friends. You decide to taste test the green chili. It was the spiciest food you have ever tasted!!! Oh no you are out of tomatoes to help neutralize it!!! You have to drive to the grocery store with your friends to get more! You hop into your Jeep to drive to the store. On your way to pull on to the street you look to your left. There are two gangsters spray painting “18th street gang” on the concert venue. One gangster stops and just stares at you. He has a mean fearless look in his face while his friend continues spray painting. You drive off really scared and call your roommates to tell them to lock themselves inside. Then you call 911. The dispatcher is really worried. Your roommate calls you and tells you the police want to talk to you. When you get home you see a super sexy police man whose muscles seem to be about to pop out of his uniform. He asks you to file a witness report. You tell him everything. You think to yourself, “what if this gangster gets mad that you told on him and kills you!?” The end
I was scared. Now reading this story I feel that I overreacted.
I with wish that I would of thought to tell the police man that as a witness, I do not feel safe at home so maybe I should sleep at his house ;) He can pull me over any time.
Monday, October 19, 2009
(303): She said she had a thing for dinosaurs.Come get me now!
303 is my area code!!! I love dinosaurs. I love to talk about dinosaurs...especially when I drink. I’m not sure if I have ever said that I had a "thing" for dinosaurs. Dinosaurs are not a fetish of mine...It is just an interest of mine.
Anyway, there are probably many girls in the 3oh!3 that love dinosaurs but this made me very sad. Maybe this is why I am still single.
Also, I think tomorrow I will write a blog about why dinosaurs are so cool.
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
2. This is a very funny video you should watch.
3. On my way to see my sister I accidentally cut off a former professor of mine. I got nervous that she knew who I was so I pretended like I was crying so she would think I am just having a bad day and forgive me for cutting her off.
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Friday, October 9, 2009
I really love this mask a lot because he is my favorite player ever! He is really funny too. I think I will post a clip of him doing something funny.
Ohhh and I think that Shannon Sharpe and I have a lot of things in common. Our initials are the same and we are both full of sass.
Monday, October 5, 2009
I also have some other news. I was talking to my dog Millie today and I decided to do an experiment. I wanted to see if she could understand me. So I thought that I would speak her her in English and then in a made up language. I first said, "Hey, can you understand me?" She wagged her tail. Then I said, "Chang chong wang wong." She didn't wag her tail. I now know she can understand me.
Saturday, October 3, 2009
Monday, September 28, 2009
"Yea that's Jack Elway's towel on my bed."
"Which Range Rover are you talking about? A lot of kids at my school drive Range Rovers and Hummers"
"I don't have a girlfriend.... I don't even like that girl so come here and kiss me already" (meanwhile his gf is at home and just got her wisdom teeth out)
"It's okay if you're not as good as me, it's hard to beat me because I'm good at so many different things"
*A special thanks to Kate for submitting the TOTW
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Its kinda hard to see, but the red smiley faces mean Mexixcan (I put this color cause it is in the Mexican flag, and is easier to see than green)
Thursday, September 24, 2009
Monday, September 21, 2009
Monday, September 7, 2009
• A “Tool” is a mild form of “Douche bag.”
• The word “D-bag” is commonly used for “Douche bag.”
• While most of these puzzling creatures are easily identifiable, you cannot always tell a Tool from appearance alone.
• Most Tools do not know they are Tools. In fact, many mistake their douche bag-ness for coolness.
Has this gotten you questioning yourself? Are you a Tool? Below is a checklist of tool behavior. This list is for men only. Woman Tools are harder to identify. This may also help you recognize a tool if you see one.
Tool Checklist (Men)
_ You own a pair of white sunglasses.
_ You wear, or wish you wore Ed Hardy clothes.
_Your favorite food is a protein shake.
_ Most pictures of yourself were taken by you, in front of the mirror.
_One or more of these said pictures is of you gently lifting up your shirt to show your “ripped stomach.”
_ You wear giant faux diamond earrings.
_The gym is your natural habitat.
_You use more hairspray than a girl on prom night.
_You speak with a New Jersey accent and are not even from the East Coast.
_ People can often smell your cologne before they even see you.
_You love to drive around in your pimped out car listening to dirty hip-hop songs, and “holler at fine bitches”
_You still pop your collar
If you checked two or more these you need to have a self-evaluation to make sure you are not a Tool. If you have checked more than five then congratulations, you skipped Tool and went right to Douche bag.
Saturday, September 5, 2009
Friday, September 4, 2009
Saturday, August 29, 2009
This incident of mine reminded me of some life lessons I have learned and I think you should know them.
- Don't do calf-raises on chairs.
- Don't spray your pepper spray in the toilet to make sure it works.
- Don't stick a penny up your nose.
- Using your rollerblades on ice is not the same as ice skating and is very dangerous.
- If your gel deodorant is clogged do not continue to twist the knob while it is pointed at your eye.
- Be very careful while using a paper cutter in the darkroom
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Maybe I will try to not spill stuff. I also think that I might make them a cool present but I don't know what yet.
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
• Bats are the ONLY flying mammal in existence. If you are thinking "Oh Stacey you are so dumb you don't know anything. What about flying squirrels?" I would have to say to you that you are not only rude, but also very WRONG! Flying squirrels do not fly they just glide.
• One brown bat can eat up to 1000 mosquitoes in one hour!!
• Bats are more related to humans than rodents
• Bats can live 32 years!!!!
So yea to say I was excited in the beginning of this dream would be an understatement. All of a sudden the bats turned slimy and really really mean. They kept biting me. I was surprised cause bats are usually very non-aggressive creatures. Then I realized, these are not bats they are monsters that look like bats. I was so scared. Then I woke up. Thank God it was only a dream.
Monday, August 24, 2009
This show also reminded me of questions I have for God about heaven.
1. Do I get to meet all of the aliens from other planets who have died when I go to heaven?
2. Are the dinosaurs in the same heaven as humans and if not is there anyway I could visit them?
3. Do bugs go to heaven? I get mad at them a lot but it would be sad if they didn't get to go.
Saturday, August 22, 2009
I have compiled a list of just a few reasons I might be magical.
- When I was eight, I had my own little bubblegum machine. One day I put an American penny in it and it got stuck. When I turned the knob back it was a Canadian one.
- I have many dreams that come true the next day.
- My most recent experiences have been at my parent’s house. I think the minister of magic is trying to give me clues. The other day I went into my kitchen to find a pyramid of snack packs. The next day I find a mountain of Einstein bagels. Definitely magic.
Either my parents are wizards and just wanted a normal life, or they hid the letter of my acceptance into a witch craft and wizardry school. Oh and I forgot. My last name is Sidebottom. If that is not a wizard name I don’t know what is.
All of this magic talk got me thinking of things from Harry Potter that would be really cool in real life.
- Apparition (teleportation)- What would this solve? No traffic, gas, accidents, or air pollution from vehicles just to name a few.
- Marauders map- Once at work I really needed to text my mom and was nervous my manager would catch me. If I had the Marauders map I would be able to see where my manager was at all times.
- Ron Weasley
- Accio [insert thing your are trying to find or summon]- I lose things a lot and this spell would help me.