Thursday, August 27, 2009

I'm not sure if my parents like me

I know they LOVE me but I don't know if they LIKE me. Trina my roommate thinks that they like me but I'm not sure if she is truthful or trying to be nice. I think its because I always spill stuff on the carpet and eat all the cupcakes when I come home. Sometimes I eat chips in their bed and watch Nickleodeon and I think that I might get crumbs in their sheets. I can't help it that I lost the remote for the TV in my room and that their bed is more comfortable. I think that they also might get annoyed when I get really hyper and scream loud when I see my dog. And my mom says I need to stop singing so loud. My little sister might like me or might not Im not quite sure. I love to hug her really hard and she yells at me. Sometimes I punch her in the butt as a joke and she does not laugh.

Maybe I will try to not spill stuff. I also think that I might make them a cool present but I don't know what yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment