I have compiled a list of just a few reasons I might be magical.
- When I was eight, I had my own little bubblegum machine. One day I put an American penny in it and it got stuck. When I turned the knob back it was a Canadian one.
- I have many dreams that come true the next day.
- My most recent experiences have been at my parent’s house. I think the minister of magic is trying to give me clues. The other day I went into my kitchen to find a pyramid of snack packs. The next day I find a mountain of Einstein bagels. Definitely magic.
Either my parents are wizards and just wanted a normal life, or they hid the letter of my acceptance into a witch craft and wizardry school. Oh and I forgot. My last name is Sidebottom. If that is not a wizard name I don’t know what is.
All of this magic talk got me thinking of things from Harry Potter that would be really cool in real life.
- Apparition (teleportation)- What would this solve? No traffic, gas, accidents, or air pollution from vehicles just to name a few.
- Marauders map- Once at work I really needed to text my mom and was nervous my manager would catch me. If I had the Marauders map I would be able to see where my manager was at all times.
- Ron Weasley
- Accio [insert thing your are trying to find or summon]- I lose things a lot and this spell would help me.