Monday, November 2, 2009

It's been a while



Some things I would like to tell you:

1.Today I walked around the entire library before realizing my pants were on backwards.Just another day in the life of Stacey.

2.I woke up sunday morning with Michael Vicks signature on my arm...NOT OKAY!

3. At Taco Bell the ther day I slipped on the ice and ate it. I threw my food at my roommate on accident. My knee popped and it still hurts.When I got home I realized they put beef in my food when I specifically made clearly not to do because I am a vegetarian. I had to go back and they gave me free cinnimon twists (probably because I was so nice to them even though I was secretly LIVID!)

4. I was Lady Ga Ga and Luigi for Halloween. What were you? I will probably put pictures up cause I worked hard on the outfits.

PS I didn't wear a Luigi hat due to my abnormally large sized head and I was not being a slut intentially when I was Lady Ga Ga...she really wore that and I love her.



2 comments:

  1. That gave me a much needed giggle - and you looked great as lady gaga!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job there, Lady G...hahahaha...me, I was none other than cowbell wielding Gene Frenkle from the SNL "more cowbell" skit...hahahaha

    ReplyDelete