Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I'm baaacccck!

Sorry I haven't written in a while. Once I stop writing I get nervous to blog again. I have just been eating chocolate, working, going to school and using my new ID. Oh yea I turned 21. Lately I have had an unlimited supply of Gatorade so I guess life has been pretty good. I am kinda suspicious my roommates have been drugging me at night. My dreams have been extra weird. Many are about Harry Potter and Narnia. The Narnia ones are scary. I also have figured out my purpose in life. I think I am supposed to always trip and fall in front of large groups of people. It’s embarrassing but someone has to be that person. Well, hopefully next time I have a more interesting thing to talk about. Don’t worry I won’t disappear for two months again.

No comments:

Post a Comment